219-241 Cleveland Street, STRAWBERRY HILLS NSW 2010
Asking rental is $625.00 psmpa gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Nov 2016
Landmark Sydney Address For Lease
219-241 Cleveland Street enjoys a convenient location on the fringe of the CBD. It is bounded by Cleveland St, Pitt St and Chalmers St. This unique building offers a range of flexible options and a vibrant workplace with all the features an occupier needs.
The Opportunity includes:
* VALUE – a compelling value proposition with competitive rental rates relative to the CBD.
* ACCESSIBILITY – proximity to Central Station.
* AMENITIES – ‘Campus’ style environment with on-site amenity.
* QUALITY – substantial investment in services and a major repositioning of the building for the benefit of occupiers.
* The building has acheived a 5-star NABERS Energy rating.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents using the details provided.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
219-241 Cleveland Street...