219-221 Thomas Street, DANDENONG VIC 3175
$1,100,000 - $1,900,000 (excl. GST)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- 231 - 389m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Be The First - Prominent Dandenong CBD Location
Cameron is proud to offer exclusive access to Dandenong’s most prominent retail location, underpinning this spectacular new building Spectra. Build to commence shorty.
Ground floor - 231sqm of versatile office/retail space
First floor - 389sqm office space
- Possible incentives offered by developer
- Premier business location
- In the heart of Dandenong’s newly revamped retail/office precinct
- Versatile floor templates available
- Suited to investors, tenants and owner occupiers
Dandenong is changing and Spectra will be a symbol of that change. With Dandenong’s accelerated population growth of 1,120 new residents every year, Dandenong is determined to become “Melbourne’s second city”. Enquire now!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
219-221 Thomas Street DANDENONG