217-225 Currie Street Adelaide SA 5000
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 1,715 m²
- Expressions of Interest
RARE AND EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
Development Potential (STCC)
High profile location featuring three street frontages, ensuring a multitude of increased built form outcomes.
Vacant possession and with a preferred 6 month settlement.
Please ring for a confidential viewing.
- Large site of 1715 sqm (app) on 9 titles
- Existing improvements of 1484 sqm (app)
- Zoned Capital City in the City of Adelaide with two prescribed height limits of
53 metres and 43 metres (subject to normal statutory consents).
- Existing improvements providing good holding income potential
- Burgeoning precinct
- Positioned close to the new RAH and the University of SA's west campus
- A short walk to the Central Market, Rundle Mall, Adelaide Railway Station and
- Flexible site, well suited to multiple uses including health, education, commercial/retail, hotel, accommodation
Will suit a combination of owner-occupiers and speculative investors, commercial and residential (mixed-use) developers and land bankers and adjoining/nearby owners.
217 - 225 Currie Street, Adelaide is extremely well positioned. The property is located just 180 metres east of West Terrace, 280 metres west of Victoria Square and 380 metres south of the new Royal Adelaide Hospital and the most important Biomedical Precinct in the Southern Hemisphere.
Currie Street, as the wider east-west boulevard provides an important entry point to the City. It is envisaged that Currie Street will become a key focus for pedestrians, cycling and public transport. Currie Street will be developed as a strongly defined visual gateway to the City comprising a mixture of commercial, showroom and residential development.
The western side of the Adelaide CBD is attracting significant attention from local, interstate and offshore investors as the draw of the University campuses, the new Royal Adelaide Hospital, and the Biomedical Precinct steals the focus from the traditionally popular East End Precinct.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||26/08/2019 17:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,715 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||29 Jul 2019|