212-222 La Trobe St & 17-25 Little La Trobe St, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Dec 2016
Extraordinary Permit Approved CBD Development Opportunity
For the first time in 31 years, Savills is honoured to be the appointed agent to offer for sale the best permitted site in Melbourneâ€™s CBD for 2015 â€“ located at 212-222 La Trobe Street & 17-25 Little La Trobe Street, Melbourne.
With an extremely valuable land component, a newly approved permit for a major CBD project, five extensive street frontages and located in Melbourneâ€™s most highly sought after precinct with immediate access to extensive rail and tram networks, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an extraordinary property in Melbourneâ€™s CBD high rise development hot spot.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A premium CBD land holding of 942sq m*
- A newly approved planning permit for a major apartment project comprising 2 connecting towers (39 and 54 storeys) incorporating 400 apartments and prime retail with potential to stage the project
- Five extensive street frontages allowing exceptional views and natural light
- Two existing buildings providing short-term holding income of $514,376 per annum*
- The ultimate CBD location with immediate access to Melbourne Central train station and extensive tram network, along with Melbourne Central Shopping Centre and Melbourneâ€™s best retail and conveniently located to RMIT and Melbourne Universities
- Capital City 1 zone
- A very rare opportunity to purchase a permit approved site in the heart of the worldâ€™s most liveable city!
With major sites within Melbourneâ€™s CBD becoming increasingly rare and planning permits proving more difficult to obtain, the offering of 212-222 La Trobe Street & 17-25 Little La Trobe Street, Melbourne is the best to hit the market for many years. The continuous population growth in Melbourne underpins the success of the future redevelopment of the site. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
212-222 La Trobe Street & 17-25 Little La Trobe Street, Melbourne is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 10 June 2015 at 2pm.
For Further Information please contact:
Nick Peden â€“ 0402 011 266
Clinton Baxter â€“ 0413 569 888
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
212-222 La Trobe St & 17-25 Little...