211-233 Pacific Highway, NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 30 - 177m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
Brand New High Quality Retail Opportunities
Retail opportunities from 30sqm to 177sqm.
Various retail opportunities including food and beverage (STCA) situated below a brand new high end luxury development by Crown Group consisting of 232 apartments.
* Street level exposure
* Floor to ceiling glass shop fronts
* 7 day retail precinct
* High population locality
* Situated within 50m of 590 apartments soon to be 838 apartments*
* Provisions for grease trap and exhaust
* 3 phase power
* Available from November 2016
* 9 minute walk to North Sydney Train Station
* High density residential location, adjacent to developments recently completed and under construction: Lucent (211 apartments), Montrose (104 apartments), Polaris (248 apartments), The London (43 Apartments).
* Thriving commercial area - head offices include Vodafone, Cisco Systems, Sun Microsystems, AGL, AAMI, Symantec and Zurich.
* Thriving retail area - national retailers include Coles, Aldi, JB Hi-Fi, Australia Post and all major banks.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact:
Toby Silk 0422 143 813
James Beerworth 0499 038 215
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
211-233 Pacific Highway NORTH SYDNEY