210 George Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 8 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
Selection of Fitted Out Suites and Whole Floors
Located on the eastern side of George Street, between Alfred and Bridge Streets, 210 George Street is within a short walk to Circular Quay and Wynyard Bus and Rail Interchange.
A boutique 16 level B-Grade building completed in 1990. The building comprises one level of retail shops and 15 upper floors overlooking George Street.
• Prime northern CBD location close to Circular Quay and Wynyard
• Self contained fitted out suites and floors, some with workstations and furniture
• Floor to ceiling windows and good natural light
• Suites remaining of 48sqm, 109sqm, 150sqm and 228sqm, all with fitout and some with furniture. New paint and carpet to most suites
• Also available is a whole floor of 315sqm with existing fitout and furniture
• Close to all Amenities
• Flexible terms and deals
• Shower facilities
• 3.0-star NABERS Energy rating
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
210 George Street SYDNEY