BROKEN HILL FILM STUDIO PRECINCTEnquire about a commercial loan
The site of the former Central Power Station which supplied electricity and compressed air to the Broken Hill mines, built in the 1920’s and expanded in 1950 is for sale. Comprising multiple Freehold titles totalling approx. 2.5 hectares with monolithic buildings and structures totalling approx. 12,390m2. In mostly original condition and untouched since 1986 when the power station closed, with the exception of Station B which was refurbished in 2011 as a film studio and totals 2,300m2 alone. This site (now known as the Broken Hill Film Studio Precinct) is a living museum with an art deco ...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: