21 Titanium, MOUNT ST JOHN QLD 4818
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Apr 2017
Great Property Priced to Sell
Offered For Sale is 21 Titanium Place, Mt St John. Built only 3 years ago this property represents great value to the astute investor/owner occupier. Construction & Land cost was approx. $1.7M
The shed is split into 2 areas. A fully enclosed workshop and an open ended awning to the rear.
The 565m2 enclosed workshop includes:
- high clearance clear span fully insulated shed with 6.1 meter walls and 7.8 meters to center
- Provision for a gantry crane
- 3 phase power outlets throughout
- Two drainage pitt's/wash down bays with oil separator
- 6 electric Roller doors of various sizes. The larger doors are 5mx5m
- 30 Kw Solar system
- additional 75m2 Mezzanine floor.
- Full Male & Female amenities including disabled facilities and shower.
- Reception area, partitioned office, storeroom and large lunch room with kitchenette.
The 315m2 open ended awning includes:
- high clearance clear span fully insulated awning with 6.1 meter walls and 7.8 meters to center
- 16m wide opening to the rear of the building
- large electric roller door 5m x 5m
The 4087m2 of land includes:
- Concrete hardstand and compacted gravel throughout.
- Fully fenced with 3 double gate entry points for heavy vehicle movements.
- storage yard is separately metered and approved for Donga.
This shed has it all and can be leased as separately metered units and yard.
To arrange an inspection contact Ray White commercial
Agents Tony Parker 0419 677798 Troy Townsend 0407 213887
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
21 Titanium MOUNT ST JOHN