209/11 Chandos Street St Leonards NSW 2065
- 87 m²
- Sold, $776,000
CONTEMPORARY MODERN OFFICE, IN AN ENVIABLE LOCATION
- BRAND NEW LEASE
- 180 METRES TO ST LEONARDS STATION
- IDEAL FIRST OR SUBSEQUENT INVESTMENT
Suite 209, 11 Chandos Street, St Leonards is a well-designed 87sqm office space which boasts great natural light along with a high-quality fit-out. The suite consists of 3 generous glass partitioned offices, an open plan working area and a beautifully appointed reception / waiting area. Being one of the only buildings in the area with a concierge, this property benefits from high quality presentation throughout as well as taking advantage of its superior location with access to public transport, amenities, arterial roads, and convenience to the Sydney CBD.
- TENANT: Location Property
- TERM: 3 + 3 years
- COMMENCEMENT: 01 June 2018
- SECURITY: 3 month rent by way of cash deposit or bank guarantee
- GROSS INCOME: $46,290 p.a. gross+ GST + Levies
- OUTGOINGS: $6,078.11 + GST where applicable
- NET INCOME: $40,211.89 p.a. net + GST
- UPSIDE: With the net return already very competitive within the commercial market, the 4% increases make the property even more attractive.
The property is located well within the St Leonards CBD, being just a short 2 minute walk to St Leonards train Station & Transport Interchange. Already within close proximity to popular eateries and cafes, the short walk to Willoughby Road, Crows Nest is a significant benefit. Adding substantial desirability to a wide range of businesses should the office ever be vacant.
OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
For sale via public auction:
10:30am Tuesday 03rd July 2018
Auction Works: Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
To obtain an information memorandum, further property details or arrange inspection via appointment, please contact Nick Moloney.
|Auction date and time||03/07/2018 10:30|
|Auction location||AuctionWorks; Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000|
|Date Sold||25 Jun 2018|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||87 m²|
|Parking||1 x Onsite parking|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||4 Jun 2018|