208/40 Yeo Street Neutral Bay NSW 2089
- 102 m²
- Sold, $1,078,000
HIGH END FINISHES, EXCELLENCE COMMERCIAL BUILDING & EXISTING TENANT
- NEUTRAL BAY’S BEST COMMERCIAL BUILDING
- PRIME OFFICE INVESTMENT
- LOCAL – CENTRAL HUB OF CONVENIENCE
A rare opportunity to secure a prime commercial strata office investment situated within Neutral Bay’s finest commercial strata building. Secured by an existing 3-year lease commencing 01.05.2018, Suite 208, 40 Yeo Street combines key investment fundamentals with a prized piece of commercial real estate. The welcoming reception and modern fit-out is highlighted all over the tenancy by the natural light flooding throughout. The glass partitioned offices with aluminum trim showcase the office’s size and proportion as you move through each zone of the suite.
• 2 single car spaces
• Exceptional quality finishes
• Secured by an existing 3-year lease commencing 01.05.2018
• Strong 6-month bank guarantee as security
• Quality additional to any new or existing portfolio
• Efficient layout and existing plumbing (possible to re-instate the previous kitchen)
• Separate storage area
• Secure building and electronically locked office suites
40 Yeo Street is located at the epicentre of Neutral Bay, only mere steps from Woolworths, Postal services, financial institutions and banks. With immediate access to the freeway you can be in Sydney CBD within a matter of minutes.
Open for Inspection: 1:45pm – 2:15pm, Wednesdays & Saturdays.
Commencing: Wednesday 10th April 2019
For further information, please contact the exclusive selling agent Nick Moloney – 0477 545 111.
|Date Sold||17 May 2019|
|Floor Area||102 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||4 Apr 2019|