208-210 Clarendon Street East Melbourne VIC 3002
- 697 m²
- For Lease, Please contact agent
Stunning opportunity in one of Melbourne’s finest heritage listed buildings
Originally constructed in 1856, Clarendon Terrace is one of Melbourne’s finest heritage listed terrace building's built in the Victorian Free Classical style and designed by architect Osgood Pritchard.
Clarendon Terrace is situated in the heart of coveted East Melbourne, opposite Melbourne’s scenic Fitzroy Gardens and the East Melbourne Medical Precinct, and approximately 1km to the prestigious ‘Paris end’ of Melbourne’s CBD. The property benefits from excellent public transport linkages, being a short walking distance to trams along Victoria and Wellington Parade, as well as being in close proximity to Jolimont, Parliament and North Richmond Train Station’s.
Noted as one of Melbourne’s grandest terraces and listed on the Victorian Heritage Register, Clarendon Terrace offers approximately 697sqm of unique office space spread over two (2) storeys with soaring ceilings and excellent natural light.
This rare whole building opportunity features the following:
- Several large meeting rooms & offices on the ground floor;
- Two (2) large open plan office areas for staff;
- An impressive internal staircase;
- Three (3) generous meeting rooms;
- Two (2) separate courtyards;
- Two (2) kitchen and staff breakout areas;
- Male and female bathroom amenities and shower;
- Large basement storage facility;
- Four (4) on-grade car parking bays accessible via Menzies Lane.
For further information or to arrange an exclusive inspection, please contact Zak Seccull or Mathew Cosgrave from Colliers International.
|Floor Area||697 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||4 x Onsite parkings|
|Last updated||15 Oct 2018|
Be confident you're getting the right product for you with a great rate. We're proud to introduce Valiant to compare hundreds of products from over 80 lenders to find a tailored solution that makes sense for your business.
Valiant have helped over 5,000 Aussie businesses, so speak with their experts to secure your finance.