"Casewick Park" will be of interest to those seeking to establish a productive hobby farm or other rural endeavours.
- Situated in the popular high country area of Gingkin with its high rain fall and fresh mountain air and on a quiet country road
- Enjoy the cool climate with regular snowfalls in the winter months
- 112 acres of productive basalt soils, gently undulating and having improved pastures with a mix of clovers, rye, cocksfoot and phalaris
- Majestic stands of timbered areas provide stock shelter as well as an endless firewood supply
- The property is fully fenced and is co...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: