207-209 James Street Toowoomba City QLD 4350
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 588 m²
- For Sale, Interest Over $1,500,000 + GST
Prime Redevelopment Site
Strategically located on the fringe of the Toowoomba Central Business District (CBD), 207-209 James Street represents a unique, multi-faceted commercial/industrial opportunity for an astute investor to purchase.
Qld Hot Property proudly presents the freehold interest in this property For Sale. The property is a multiple tenancy investment opportunity comprising of retail shopfront, industrial shed, casual dining/takeaway spaces and residential units above. Situated on one of Toowoomba's highest-trafficked roads, James Street, offers excellent signage and exposure as well as access directly from this main arterial road.
The combined site is set on 1,684 sqm* with a net lettable area of 1 245 sqm*. With a large majority of tenancies leased, 207-209 James Street is an attractive asset which has continued to gain strong leasing interest over the years.
The site also has great redevelopment potential being zoned Business or Centre and could easily be redeveloped to carry through a Melbourne style industrial retail, casual dining, or professional precinct Subject to Council approval.
- Redevelopment potential, favourable town planning provisions and is appropriately positioned on the CBD fringe to capitalise on other nearby redevelopments
- Flexible spaces with a diverse tenant spread
- Strategic location, being located along James Street, one of Toowoomba's main arterial roads, the property benefits from great exposure and access
- Retail/casual dining, industrial, and residential tenancies
To arrange an inspection or learn more please contact Leon Carlile on 0418 795 484.
|Address||207-209 James Street Toowoomba City QLD 4350|
|Zoning||Mixed Use, West Creek|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.