206 Pilchowski Road, GIRU QLD 4809
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
Burdekin Cane Farm With Water
This property is for sale with machinery, equipment and current crop all included in the sale. It is on the market as a walk-in walk- out, with plenty of water available to produce any crop you desire.
* Crop is approx. 5,000 tonnes of sugar cane
* Approx. 98.72 Ha (approx. 243.94 acres) 5 titles freehold
* Approx. 76.51 Ha (approx. 189.06 acres under cultivation
* Approx. 604 megs of water allocation
* 1 x 4-5 new Davey pump, pumping approx. 30,000 gallons per hour
* 1 x 4-5 Southern Cross pump, pumping approx. 35,000 gallons per hour
* A Recycle pit which can be filled by the underground water bores that interconnect with the recycle pit as well as drain off from 65 acres on the property.
* Recycle pit pump; 6" diesel engine open water pump, pumping approx 55,000 gallons per hour.
* 3 bedroom air-conditioned home
* 24 x 10 x 4.8m high machinery shed with concreted floor and work benches.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
206 Pilchowski Road GIRU