205 Homer Earlwood NSW 2206
- Shop & Retail
- 1 - 110 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Brand new retail opportunity in unbeatable location
- Large Amount of Foot Traffic
- Anchor Tenants in Building
- Flexible Lease Terms
OCCUPY PART OF THE SPACE OR TAKE IT ALL - THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Only 110sqm internal (approx) remaining, call Joe today to discuss!
Brought to you by renowned developer Novarum is an unrivaled retail opportunity located in the heart of the Earlwood shopping precinct. This unique offering is suitable to all operators who are looking for a market leading premises to showcase their business. Earlwood is an extremely well positioned suburb, that is located within minutes to neighboring suburbs in the Inner West, Canterbury and Inner City.This space has the added benefit of guaranteed foot-traffic through anchor tenants F45 Gym and Prominent Local Cafe.
Key features of the retail space include:
- Only 110sqm (approx) internal remaining
- Exclusive complimentary undercover courtyard
- Supported by record breaking F45 Gym and prominent Local Cafe
- High visibility location that is easily accessible
- Bus stop right in front of premises
- Numerous dedicated retail parking spaces
- High ceiling clearance
- Children's play area located on site
- Ample additional storage space
- Generous on-street parking
This space has a range of suitable uses. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Food/Alcohol/Hospitality offerings
- Medical Centre / Medical Consultant
- Supplement Store
- Hairdresser / Beautician
- Retail Showroom
Please contact Joe on 0426 168 168 for more information or to arrange a site visit.
|Floor Area||1 - 110 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||14 Sep 2017|
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!