2041 Dawson Highway Calliope QLD 4680
- Shop & Retail
- 4,416 m²
- For Sale, PLEASE CONTACT EXCLUSIVE AGENTS
CALLIOPE CENTRAL - HIGH YIELDING NEIGHBOURHOOD SHOPPING CENTRE - POSITIONED FOR GROWTH
- Income security via a 9 year WALE
- Drakes Supermarket w/ rare 20yr lease
- Direct exposure to Dawson Highway
CBRE Retail Investments are pleased to exclusively present to the market Calliope Central Shopping Centre A high yielding neighbourhood centre positioned for growth.
- Income security via a 9* year WALE , underpinned by Drakes Supermarket (Dramet) who occupy 56% of the income on a rare 20-year lease until 2036 with 3% fixed annual reviews
- Strategic tenancy mix with a focus on essential service and food & beverage retailers representing 80% of the income including medical centre, pharmacy, Sullivan Nicolaides and Bendigo Bank
- Large 1.86ha corner site with over 100m's of direct frontage to Dawson Highway, the main East-West arterial south of Gladstone - only 1km from the Bruce Highway
- The only full line supermarket in the main trade area with limited opportunity for competing developments and restrictive barriers of entry set to be the centre piece of the new town centre structure plan
- Favourable demographics with solid population growth reflecting strong sales growth for the supermarket YOY
- Significant infrastructure ($3bn) planned for the Gladstone region including one of the world's largest hydrogen facilities incorporating solar wind and battery farms Gladstone set to become a world leading Hydrogen Hub
- Fully Leased Net Income: $1,517,557 p.a.*
Calliope Central Shopping Centre is being offered for sale by way of Expressions of Interest campaign closing 4:00pm (AEST) Thursday 7th July 2022.
To obtain further information, please contact Michael Hedger or Joe Tynan.