202 Curr Road, STANHOPE VIC 3623
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
175 ACRE DAIRY FARM IN 4 TITLES
- 95% lasered with padman stops, 100% recycle system
- Mostly Shepparton fine sandy loam soil
- 195 Megalitre spearpoint plus stock & domestic bore
- 10 Megalitre high reliability water, 3.46 delivery share
- 12 Aside swing over dairy with teat cup removers and 9,000 litre vat
- Under cover drenching and vet area
- 4 Hay sheds, machinery shed and calf shed
- Excellent gravel laneways and fencing
- 3 Recycle points with new pumps
- Main home with 4 bedrooms, natural gas heating, cooking & hot water, separate lounge, kitchen/dining area plus excellent sized bathroom, second old home currently rented.
Remarks- This 175 acre dairy farm is as neat as a pin. Well formed laneways with quality fencing. Stock and domestic cattle water plus spearpoint with 195 megalitres. With sealed road frontage and only minutes to Stanhope this is a quality dairy farm with all the hard work done.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
202 Curr Road STANHOPE