201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- 295 - 1,955 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Thrive in a best-in-class precinct
- Highly efficient column-free floors
- 360 degrees of natural light and views
- Unrivalled amenity within the precinct
Darling Park is one of the largest most prestigious commercial precincts in Sydney now available for lease. It is bounded by Market, Sussex and Druitt Streets and Cockle Bay Wharf. The precinct is within minutes of Town Hall and is and well connected to major transport routes including the Cross City Tunnel and Western Distributor. Cockle Bay, Darling Harbour, King Street Wharf, Barangaroo, the QVB and Pitt Street Mall are all within easy reach.
From the grand architecture and spaciousness of the forecourt to the expansive and tranquil garden oasis, Darling Park is a world of convenience, class and amenity that few can rival.
Darling Park 2 has recently undergone a substantial building refurbishment including brand new lobby & Druitt Street building entrance, new End-of-Trip facilities and lift modernisation.
- Efficient floorplates of 1,955m² available in premium grade tower
- Column-free, floor to ceiling windows revealing abundance of natural light and superb views
- Flexibility of existing, refurbished or custom fit-outs can be accommodated
- First class lifestyle facilities including concierge services
- Transport at your doorstep
- NABERS 5.0 Stars energy and 3.5 Stars water rating
- Area: 293.8m²
- Near new fitout comprising of large boardroom, 2 meeting rooms, 16 workstations, collaboration space, kitchen breakout and Easterly aspects
- Ideal for shorter term user
- Availability: June 19
- Area: Approx. 1955m²
- Rare whole floor opportunity in tightly held precinct
- Existing fitout on floor can be retained or floor can be fully refurbished
- Availability: Q4 19
Please contact Leasing Agents Tim Courtnall 0416 080 449 or Tim Stanway 0421 080 397 for further information on availabilities.
|Floor Area||295 - 1,955 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||2 May 2019|