201 Charlotte Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting, Retail
- Floor area:
- 139 - 2,593m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Feb 2017
201 Charlotte - Reimagined, Refurbished and ready for inspection
201 Charlotte is approaching the completion of the new owner's multi-million dollar upgrade and refurbishment.
This transformation will provide a cutting edge A-Grade asset with new architecturally designed facilities and aesthetics for tenants.. Included in the building repositioning will be the activation of Charlotte Lane, the strip between Mary and Charlotte Street, a series of boutique retailers activating and engaging the Ground Floor, further solidifying 201 Charlotte’s presence as a unique and engaging hub for business and innovation.
Ready for immediate occupation, 201 Charlotte features:
- Efficient, fully fitted-out suites - exposed services and unique, architecturally-designed finishes.
- Adaptable side-core floorplates, accommodating part to multi floor requirements from 139sqm to 2,593sqm.
- Modern fit-outs with Boardrooms, Breakout Areas, Workstations & Offices - READY FOR OCCUPATION NOW!
- Voluminous and high ceilings throughout the Foyer Refurbishment.
- Polished concrete, feature ceilings and exposed services included within base building.
- Low sill and glass curtain façade to all 4 x sides of the floor plate maximises natural light penetration.
- New end of trip facilities inclusive of showers, lockers, change rooms and bicycle parking.
- On-site coffee shop, new retail, and emerging laneway culture.
- Neighbours Eagle Street dining precinct, Brisbane's renowned restaurant and entertainment offerings.
- The luxury retailers and amenity of Queen Street Mall only 300m walk away.
- Expansive parklands and grassed areas at your doorstep.
- Generous car park ratio on-site with on-site Car Park Concierge.
- Multitude of transport option for staff; Central Rail Station, various Bus Routes, City Cat Terminal & Taxi Ranks.
- Newly-opened Guardian Childcare Centre on Level 1 that provides convenient access to the only Childcare Centre in Brisbane's Golden Triangle.
An exciting opportunity to be part of a high-grade, innovative Building catering for users upwards of 139sqm – 2,593sqm.
201 Charlotte Street presently holds a 3.5 Star NABERS Rating.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
201 Charlotte Street BRISBANE CITY