200 Evans Road, SALISBURY QLD 4107
From $20,000 Gross Plus GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 13 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Mar 2017
Salisbury's Most Prestigious Office
* Premium quality office space
* Options: 67 mï¿½, 83 mï¿½, 150mï¿½, 176 mï¿½, 276mï¿½ 326 mï¿½ and 605mï¿½
* Ground floor access from rear parking area
* Extra high ceiling with A Grade internal fit out
* Neighbouring high quality tenants.
* Fully ducted air-con throughout and ample natural light
* Ample off-street parking
* Individual kitchens throughout
* Separate male/female amenities including disabled
* Fantastic Evans Road exposure & signage opportunities
* High density glazed glass, and sliding doors/windows
* Owner wants leased ASAP! Generous Incentives/fitout on offer for long term lease
* Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for an inspection today!
Area: Total: 67mï¿½ - 05mï¿½
Salisbury is one of Brisbane's older industrial suburbs, but is gaining increasing popularity due to its close proximity to the central business district. Just minutes from the South-East Freeway and the Ipswich Motorway, Salisbury offers easy access to the city centre and the more traditional industrial route to the west. The Granard Road and Kessels Road link also provides access via the Gateway Motorway to the Port of Brisbane.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
200 Evans Road SALISBURY