20 Sandringham Avenue, THORNTON NSW 2322
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Oct 2016
Large Workshop with Huge Yard Area & Wash Bay
- The property comprises a first class engineering workshop and attached open plan office / showroom with substantial concrete hardstand area.
- The workshop features double sliding doors on both sides, which allows an opening of approximately 12 metres providing drive-through truck access.
- There is a 10 tonne overhead crane, with a 6.2 metre height to the crane.
- The office / showroom area is open plan and filled with plenty of natural light, presenting as inviting and welcoming to customers.
- There is a lunch room, locker room and disabled, male and female toilets with showers that are accessed from the warehouse.
- The property also features an external wash bay.
- The site is securely fenced with excellent truck access, and provides on-site parking for 18 vehicles.
- The property is located on the northern side of Sandringham Avenue within the popular Thornton Industrial Estate, positioned within close proximity to major arterial roads including the New England Highway, the Pacific Highway, the Hunter Expressway and the M1 Pacific Motorway.
- Building areas (approx):
Workshop - 1,557.71sqm
Office/showroom - 107.64sqm
Total - 1,665.35sqm
- Yard area: 1.08ha (approx.)
Rental - $250,000 plus outgoings plus GST
Outgoings are payable in addition to the abovementioned rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses, including, but not limited to, internal cleaning, telephones, power, water usage, air-conditioning maintenance, crane maintenance etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
20 Sandringham Avenue THORNTON