20 Racecourse Road Hamilton QLD 4007
- 93 m²
- For Lease, $59000.00
Ex-Cust Decked Out Pizza/Restaurant
- High Exposure to Racecourse Rd
- Restaurant & Equipment Fitout
- Kitchen, Coldroom, Alfresco + More
A sharp-looking building at the river end of Racecourse Road - this street fronting tenancy has massive exposure for signage and you'll attract customers who mill about the outdoor area sitting at the timber benches.
The features of this property include:
- Internally 93 sqm of shop with front customer area, rear kitchen/prep/cleanup and office, + outdoor alfresco area
- Includes full fit out and equipment from outdoor furniture, conveyor oven, dough making machine, roller and more!
- Rear prep/kitchen features coldroom, fridge and extra storage
- Open the big glass bifolds to the order and waiting area, with views to your production kitchen at the front showing off your talent!
- 1 car park
- Available now!
With a bus stop directly outside the door and City Cat to service the area, this strip is home to the famous Eagle farm horse track and subject to a volume of weekday and weekend traffic including Racecourse Road Festival when the street is closed for a party.
This provides as a destination for targeting the surrounding residents of ritzy Hamilton, Ascot & Clayfield.
Please feel free to contact me - Thor Harrison - I'd be delighted to assist you with your property search.
|Floor Area||93 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||1 x Onsite parking|
|Last updated||16 Sep 2019|