20 Oondooroo St Winton QLD 4735
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 3,409 m²
- For Sale, $1.25 Million
Great motel in well-known QLD outback town makes a great investment.
- 20 motel rooms & 1 self-contained cabin
- Short walk to cafes & bars
- High occupancy rates
For Sale: $1.25 Million
The current owners have successfully operated the Matilda Motel for over 24 years and with their high degree of friendliness towards their clients, they have attracted new business that you, as the new owner, will benefit from.
The Owners have a genuine reason for selling providing an excellent opportunity for the new owners to purchase a profitable business.
The excellent location of the Motel is second to none, with a three street entrance and exit. The town is well known to tourists and travellers alike.
There are so many activities happening in Winton now and owning this motel, puts you in a position to profit through tourism.
- A place to stay with an enviable location
- One minute walk to the famous Waltzing Matilda Centre, the inviting aquatic centre and squash courts
- A short walk to cafes, bars and restaurants
- High occupancy rates achieved consistency
- Up-to-date financials
The Motel Description:
- 20 motel rooms and 1 self-contained cabin
...Room types available - Single, Double, Twin, Triple and Family. One self-contained large Family room for 6 people
- A wheelchair-friendly room
- A computerised booking system is in place
- Motel rooms have been updated
- Current food license
- Commercial laundry
- Paved outdoor barbeque area
- Room for expansion - 8 cabins and more
- A two-bedroom unit with lounge and kitchen behind reception
- A three-bedroom house, air-conditioned, fully furnished and a
workshop is also included in the sale
The sale of Matilda Motel provides an excellent opportunity for the new owner to participate in the ever increasing tourist trade of the Winton region now and into the future.
For further particulars and or arrange an inspection, please contact the selling agent, David Hardie Real Estate anytime on 0427 575 974.