20 Edward Street Orange NSW 2800
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 961 m²
- For Lease, $120 per sqm + GST + Outgoings
Prime Location and Ready for use
Positioned on a large 2126m2 parcel of land this commercial building was designed and built for IPEC National over night express parcel delivery in 1981. The building in total is 961m2 in total consisting of 114m2 double brick office space with amenities and 847m2 main floor modern clear span tilt panel.
- Air conditioned office
- Two driveway entries with side lane giving semitrailer access to the rear of the building
- Heavy duty concrete flooring and driveways with 4 efficiently located roller doors/shutter
- Council rates $3439.43
This is a great opportunity to secure a commercial space with Edward Street now having direct access to Oranges Southern Distributor Road. Orange is approx 3.5 hours to Sydney and fast becoming the business hub of the Central West.
|Floor Area||961 m²|
|Land Area||2,126 m²|
|Last updated||17 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.