20 Baling St, COCKBURN CENTRAL WA 6164
$2,500,000 nil GST Leased Investment
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 18 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Apr 2017
UNDER CONTRACT - FOR MORE INVESTMENT PROPERTY CONTACT DAVID LIGHTFOOT
David Lightfoot is proud to offer to the market this outstanding Leased Investment opportunity suited to Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) and Property Investment buyers being a tenanted and well located modern industrial property offering an initial Passing Yield of 7%* pa.
- 2,250* sqm land area
- 1,105* sqm warehouse and loading dock area (ground floor)
- 99* sqm reception and amenities area (ground floor)
- 217* sqm office and amenities area (first floor)
- 284* sqm mezzanine area (first floor)
The building features a tiled reception area, high-truss warehouse, loading dock, factory lunch room and male/female amenities including showers on the ground floor plus a modern open plan office, boardroom and office lunch room on first floor. Other notable features include:
- High quality fitout through-out
- Premium data, telecommunications and security
- 7.1m* to 8m* warehouse truss height
- 5 powered roller doors being 3.5m* w x 5m* h
- 3 phase power
- Raised ground floor level providing direct loading bay accesses
- Dual driveway access
- 18 car bays plus paved verge parking area
- Security fencing with powered gates
The property is well located in the Cockburn Central industrial estate being surrounded by modern tilt-up industrial units and just 2.4km* to the Kwinana Freeway on/off ramps, train station plus Cockburn Gateway Shopping City and 22km* and the Fremantle Ports container terminals or the Perth CBD.
The City of Cockburn advise the land is zoned 'Mixed Business' under the TPS3 and 'Industry' under the MRS, being suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial uses.
- Initial Term: 7 years commenced 1 May 2015
- Option Terms: 3 options of 5 years each
- Current Net Rent: $175,000 pa
- Rent Reviews: market rent 1 May 2017 then greater of CPI or 4% pa fixed annually each year after
- Outgoings: paid by tenant
- Initial Passing Yield: 7%* pa
For more information or to view the property please contact:
0499 888 123
Looking for Commercial Property Finance? Ask me how.
Sovereign Property Soutions
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
20 Baling St COCKBURN CENTRAL