20-26 Ferguson Street, WILLIAMSTOWN VIC 3016
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Mar 2017
The Magnificent Seven- Premium Investment Freehold
Fitzroys have the privilege of offering one of Williamstown’s best investment opportunities.
First time offered in over 30 years this Premium freehold asset has the following key features:
- Corner site of 738sqm (approx). with 3 street frontages including 28 metres to Ferguson St
- Consist of 5 shops and 2 dwellings / offices with rear parking and a total building area of 761m2 approx
- Combined annual income: $289,616 pa approx. plus gst ( potential for significant uplift)
- Leases to long standing tenants including Yambuki Japanese Restaurant, Ella Bache, Cocoa Latte, H&R Block
- 7 individual titles offered as a whole
- Enormous site flexibility with long term development upside (STCA)
- Capitalise on this strategic investment opportunity offering enormous growth prospects and upside.
- Located in the heart of Williamstown’s retail core on the highly sort after Ferguson Street, a dynamic and prevalent lifestyle precinct next to the new Hellenic hotel, Punt hill apartments and surrounded by leading national retailers Witchery, Oxford Trenery, and alike
For Sale via Public Auction on Thursday 6th October at midday onsite
Contact : James Gregson 0421 516 480 Michael Ryan 0433 180 199
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
20-26 Ferguson Street WILLIAMSTOWN