20/1 Macquarie Place, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Nov 2016
Sydney CBD - Excellent private office - Natural light
PROPERTY OVERVIEW >> $1,362pw -- Price incl. Electricity, Building Outgoings, All Utility Bills -- Flexi terms -- "A" grade building -- Premium address -- Regular Cleaning -- 24/7 access -- Modern fit out -- Stunning harbour views -- Located on Circular Quay -- Avail NOW for long or short term rent
Gateway Tower, One Macquarie Place is a landmark building, located on one of the world's most stunning waterfronts. This impressive 50 level commercial tower rises above Sydney Harbour, Australia's premier location for business and lifestyle. At one of Sydney's most sought after corporate addresses, you'll enjoy panoramic views across Sydney Harbour from the Harbour Bridge to Manly and the headlands.
The advertised office is perfect for a business with up to 8 people. If you need more or less space we have furnished and unfurnished offices ready to go from 10sqm - 200sqm all over Australia and New Zealand.
For example in this building we have :
> 1-2 Person office
> 2-3 Person office
> 3-4 Person office
> 4-5 Person office
> Have 5+ people don't worry as we have some great options for your business as well. Please enquire off this ad to see the options.
What you get for your weekly rent
> 2 x interconnected private offices with desks, chairs and lock up storage units
> Complimentary receptionist to meet and greet your clients
> Telephone line and personalised phone answering
> Electricity usage included
> Use of the kitchen facilities with premium coffee/tea provided**
> Premium business address - Gateway Tower
> Flexible terms from 1 month to long term
> Ability to bring your existing phone number over
> 24 x 7 access to your office
> 24 x 7 security
* Commercial grade internet service
* Stunning office with views over the harbour
* Meeting rooms available
* Dedicated Men's and Ladies Bathroom
* Premium finishes and amenities
* Share with a enterprising group of fellow professionals
* Professional environment
* An "A" grade Iconic Sydney building
* Right in the heart of the city's financial services
* Express high speed lifts
* Stunning views all over Sydney harbour and city skyline
* Stunning foyer with 24 x 7 onsite building management
* Onsite parking available for 210 cars
* On-site retail centre with food court, restaurants, newsagent, medical centre, dentist, pharmacy, nail and hair salon and optometrist as well as specialty retailers
* Located in the heart of Circular Quay
* 50m to Circular Quay Ferries, Trains and Buses
* 10 minute walk to Wynyard Station
* Short walk away to Hyde Park
* Taxis on your doorstep
* Close to cafes, shops, pus in fact everything!
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand's No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 50 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - Price includes internet, telephone and kitchen services for one person on a 12 month agreement. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
20/1 Macquarie Place SYDNEY