2 Luton Lane, HAWTHORN VIC 3122
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 4.5 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Feb 2017
High Quality, Fully Fitted Office
Efficient Floorplates with top quality fitout
• Landmark building
• Impressive fit-out (less than three years old)
• Efficient light filled floor plates with large break out areas.
• Light filled Atrium providing a collaborative work environment
• End of trip facilities including showers
• Convenient access to both the Eastern or Monash freeway.
• Walking distance to three tram lines, Hawthorn station and bus services
• Easy access into the CBD
• Ample onsite car parking with secure basement parking with access from both Burwood Rd and Glenferrie Road
• Signage opportunities
* 4.5 Star NABERS Rating
Position your business in sought after Hawthorn
Enjoy the opportunity to walk straight in and get to work! Make the most of the high quality fitout, excellent natural light and effective floor plan.
2 Luton Lane provides convenient access to public transport (train and tram) and both the Monash Freeway and Eastern Freeway. Combine this with the end of trip facilities, bike racks, basement car parking and all the amenity Hawthorn has to offer, this is a dream location for all employees. Tenants really will be spoilt with cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and vibrant retail strips along Bridge and Glenferrie roads.
Please call Kevin, Damien or Rob for more information or to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2 Luton Lane HAWTHORN