2 Juers Street, KINGSTON QLD 4114
$29,000G/pa Ex GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Oct 2016
SMALL SHOP WITH HIGH TRAFFIC FLOW
* Only vacant tenancy in the centre
* Good parking
* On busy Kingston Road
* Easy access
* Available now
* Contact Bruce Webster on 0408 551 858 for an inspection or further details
The Kingston Business Area is essentially an industrial estate, however the precinct incorporates education as well as leisure and entertainment facilities. Businesses in the area include:
* Grocery and Liquor distribution facility
* Door manufacturer
* Metal industry
* A Tourist Park
The precinct is ideally placed from a logistics point of view. The precinct offers immediate access to major arterial roads to the North, South and West via the Logan Motorway. The precinct is easily accessible via public transport, located within a close proximity to both rail and bus linkages.
The areas key strengths include:
* Affordable and sizable available land
* Immediate access to major arterial roads to the North, South & West.
* Local amenities including parks, sporting facilities and education facilities within the estate.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2 Juers Street KINGSTON