2 Hartnett Drive Seaford VIC 3198
- Shop & Retail
- 300 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
FLEXIBILITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
POINT OF INTEREST:
Situated on a corner block just off the Frankston Freeway, is this one-of-a-kind listing that has been home to Westpac for the past 30 years. An extremely rare offering in the Seaford area, this 300 sqm* building provides a degree of flexibility that you’d be pressed to find within 10 kilometres of here. With the tenants vacating in June and the current fit-out due to be stripped thereafter, it proves an ideal clean slate for a range of businesses. Whether a new bank to cash in on the already established location, niche medical practice, a fast-food chain or smaller retailer looking to leverage the aforementioned benefits, the flexibility to grow is limited only by imagination. Major arterials, train stations and bus routes service the immediate area and nearby Frankston shopping precinct, making all who venture south potential customers, and something you can count on.
- Total net lettable area of 300 sqm* (357 sqm* gross).
- Total land area of 893 sqm*.
- Current tenants, Westpac, finishing their lease in June after 30 years on site.
- Flexible building design to suit a range of businesses, from retail, office, medical etc.
- Industrial 1 Zoning.
- Centrally controlled air-conditioning.
- 10 on-site car spaces plus an abundance in the surrounding area.
- 2 km* to Seaford railway station.
- 350 m* to the Frankston Freeway.
- 1.9 km* to the Mornington Peninsula Freeway.
- 1.7 km* to Seaford Beach.
POINT OF VIEW:
If the previous tenant is anything to go by, then there are four big reasons to see the point in calling Seaford your businesses home.
Pricing excludes GST