2 Gribble Street Gungahlin ACT 2912
- Medical / Consulting
- 64 - 136 m²
- For Sale, From $384,000
JADE GUNGAHLIN - AN EXCITING FUSION OF COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL
- 6 Ground floor commercial 64 - 136m2
- Broad purpose clause
- Ample Basement & On-Street Parking
Conveniently located on Gribble Street between the major corridors of Anthony Rolfe Ave and Gundaroo Drive, these premium ground floor commercial tenancies at Jade Gungahlin will support a broad range of businesses. A wide purpose clause allows for businesses such as medical, health facilities, restaurants, shops, offices, drinking establishments and indoor recreation.
Why buy commercial property in Gungahlin?
- Gungahlin is not only the fastest growing region in the ACT but one of the fastest growing regions in Australia.
- With a catchment of 85,000 residents and a projected increase to over 127,000 by 2035, the Gungahlin region has never been a more attractive place to start or expand your business venture.
- Home buyers, and in particular young families, are attracted by good infrastructure, affordable prices, quality homes, a vibrant town centre and a fantastic lifestyle. 61% of Gungahlin residents are young families.
- The area immediately around the Jade Gungahlin development is popular for its award winning cafe's, restaurants and bars. Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart, Big W and Bunnings are all just a 5 minute walk away.
- The new Gungahlin to Canberra City light rail system has only added to the attraction of this business precinct. The Gungahlin light rail terminal is just a short walk from Jade.
- $3 billion of government funds committed to infrastructure and growth in Canberra.
- Canberra has Australia's number 1 ranking university (ANU) plus 4 other world ranking universities.
- Canberra is home to over 50 federal government agencies and 25,000 private companies.
- In addition to the 167 residential apartments at Jade Gungahlin, there will also be 1300 additional residential apartments within a 5 minute walk. Jade is set to become a popular meeting place as these residents make their way to and from work each day.
Why you'll love it:
- Secure your business location in the heart of Gungahlin, one of the fastest growing regions in Australia
- 6 tenancy opportunities to choose from
- Ample street and basement parking
- Situated near the Gungahlin light rail terminal
- Projected population growth to over 127,000 by 2035 in the Gungahlin region
- Commercial tenancies have access to all of Jade's shared spaces which include a 20 metre pool, gymnasium and multiple rooftop alfresco dining and entertaining options
- Double glazing and vaulted circa 3.5m ceilings
- Jade is ready to go with ample street parking options for customers and generous car parking for your business.
Estimated completion date of the project is October/November 2020.
Unit 168 - 102m2 | $612,000 + GST Includes 2 Car Parks
Unit 169 - 64m2 | $384,000 + GST Includes 1 Car Park
Unit 170 - 72m2 | $432,000 + GST Includes 1 Car Park
Unit 171 - 89m2 | $534,000 + GST Includes 2 Car Parks
Unit 172 - 83m2 | $498,000 + GST Includes 2 Car Parks
Unit 173 - 79m2 | $474,000 + GST Includes 2 Car Parks
FIT OUT PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Note you have options to combine some of the commercial units at Jade if you require larger spaces.
|Floor Area||64 - 136 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||10 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||13 Oct 2020|