2 Gribble Street Gungahlin ACT 2912
- Medical / Consulting
- 63 - 135 m²
- For Sale, $378,000 $612,000
JADE GUNGAHLIN - BRAND NEW COMMERCIAL PREMISES READY TO OCCUPY
- 6 Ground floor commercial 63 - 135m2
- Broad purpose clause
- Ample Basement & On-Street Parking
Conveniently located on Gribble Street between the major corridors of Anthony Rolfe Ave and Gundaroo Drive, these premium ground floor commercial tenancies at Jade Gungahlin will support a broad range of businesses. A wide purpose clause allows for businesses such as medical, health facilities, restaurants (grease trap provided), shops, offices, drinking establishments and indoor recreation.
From the outside, Jade is a striking development consisting of two buildings with a shared sparkling, Jade green glass lobby at the heart of the project. The stunning hotel-like frontage will catch the eye of everyone who passes by. Careful design ensures most apartments enjoy a corner location with cross ventilation, amazing views and plenty of natural sunlight. At ground level, the full length of Gribble street will be enlivened by mixed retail, commercial eateries and offices ensuring a vibrant precinct and an enviable lifestyle.
Why buy commercial property in Gungahlin?
- Gungahlin is not only the fastest growing region in the ACT but one of the fastest growing regions in Australia.
- With a current catchment of 85,000 residents and a projected increase to over 127,000 by 2035, the Gungahlin region has never been a more attractive place to start or expand your business venture.
- Home buyers, and in particular young families, are attracted by good infrastructure, affordable prices, quality homes, a vibrant town centre and a fantastic lifestyle. 61% of Gungahlin residents are young families.
- The area immediately around the Jade Gungahlin development is popular for its award winning cafe's, restaurants and bars. Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart, Big W and Bunnings are all just a 5 minute walk away.
- The new Gungahlin to Canberra City light rail system has only added to the attraction of this business precinct. The Gungahlin light rail terminal is just a short walk from Jade.
- $3 billion of government funds committed to infrastructure and growth in Canberra.
- Canberra has Australia's number 1 ranking university (ANU) plus 4 other world ranking universities.
- Canberra is home to over 50 federal government agencies and 25,000 private companies.
- In addition to the 167 residential apartments at Jade Gungahlin, there will also be over 1300 additional residential apartments within a 5 minute walk. Jade is set to become a popular meeting place as these residents make their way to and from work each day.
Why you'll love it:
- Secure your business location in the heart of Gungahlin, one of the fastest growing regions in Australia
- 6 tenancy opportunities to choose from
- Ample street and basement parking
- Situated near the Gungahlin light rail terminal
- Projected population growth to over 127,000 by 2035 in the Gungahlin region
- Commercial tenancie...