2 Forge Street Blacktown NSW 2148
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 626 m²
- For Sale, Please contact agent
FOR SALE | INDUSTRIAL UNIT | OCCUPY OR INVEST
- Building area: 626m² (approx.)
- Prime position in Blacktown
- Invest or occupy
Colliers International are pleased to present this rare opportunity to purchase an functional warehouse unit in Blacktown. Situated on the corner of Forge Street and Bessemer Street, the property provides direct access to Sunnyholt Road, which in turn provides an excellent link to the M7 / M2 Motorway.
Key highlights include:
- Total area: 626m² (approx.).
- First floor open plan office.
- Good sized staff amenities and lunchroom.
- Access via one (1) large roller shutter door plus dual driveway in / out of the estate.
- Column free warehouse with internal clearance of 5.5m (approx.).
- Currently includes pallet racking (which can be included in sale).
- Includes five (5) car parking spaces & ample visitor parking spaces within the estate.
- Excellent access to Sunnyholt Road and 2.7km from M7 Motorway on/off ramp.
- Offered for sale with vacant possession or with short-term leaseback.
For sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign, closing Wednesday 18 November 2020 at 4pm (AEDT).
Please contact the exclusive agents Louis Heaton or Matthew Flynn for further details.
*All areas are approximate only.
|Floor Area||626 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||5 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||28 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.