2 Edward Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
- 100 - 600 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
HERITAGE FEATURES | HIGH QUALITY FIT-OUT | AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- Spaces from 187 sqm
- Heritage style with high ceilings
- High quality fitted out tenancies
Situated on the corner of Edward and Alice Street, directly opposite the Botanical Gardens.
Originally built in 1888 as a merchant's warehouse, the building has been extensively refurbished to provide a mixed use of retail, commercial and residential. The tenancies on offer provide class and elegance and fit out to a high standard. The location offers excellent staff amenity with several top restaurants and cafes in the surrounds as well as access to the botanical gardens, all the while being only metres from Brisbane's financial precinct.
In addition, this property features:
- High quality fitted out tenancies from 187 sqm - 406 sqm
- Male/Female amenities and showers
- Heritage style with high ceilings and great natural light penetration
For further information please contact Chesterton International.
|Floor Area||100 - 600 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||18 Sep 2019|