2 Boowin Court, GLADSTONE CENTRAL QLD 4680
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Nov 2016
Brand new office complex and Dangerous Goods Warehouse
Positioned on the same property as Gladstone's newest and most technologically advanced Caltex service station on Blain Drive, there has been no expense spared with building this office space, and Dangerous Goods (DG) warehouse.
• Approx. 466m2 office space over two levels.
• Upper level has a fit out of the highest order with double glazed glass, sound proof conference room with independent computer controlled airconditioning
• 11+ car parks
• Security coded entry to all areas.
• Approx. 222m2 DG store built to the highest standard with a capacity of approx. 98 pallet storage, fully fresh air vented and a capture sump in place
• BDSL system in place, if required, with fibre optics network on top floor
• Gated hardstand area.
• This property is ideal for a company who requires secure premises and an A Grade fit out.
For further information regarding this property, please contact marketing agent Mark Patton 0409 496 353 or email email@example.com
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2 Boowin Court GLADSTONE CENTRAL