2 Adrian Street, CRANBOURNE VIC 3977
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Apr 2017
BALLARTO VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE SITE
Colliers International is pleased to offer Ballarto Village Shopping Centre Site, For Private Sale.
Located in Australia’s fastest growing suburb by population, the Ballarto Village Site represents Cranbourne’s last shopping centre site purchasing opportunity and only supermarket anchored centre in the Main Trade Area^.
The site represents the future epicentre of Cranbourne East with direct proximity to the future employment area and a rapidly growing residential population surrounding the site.
Key features are below:
• A substantial, high profile corner site 21,185sqm
• Urban Design Framework (UDF) and Precinct Structure Plan (PSP) approved site
• Located within Australia’s fastest growing suburb by population – growing 32% in 2015 alone
• Main Trade Area total retail spending to increase from $52 million in 2016 to $181 million by 2026^
• Approved mix of retail, commercial & residential on the subject site
• Only supermarket anchored Centre in the Main Trade Area, with Woolworths already committed on adjoining site
• Long-term settlement
For more information on this extremely rare retail development opportunity, please contact the exclusive selling agent:
0402 319 698
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2 Adrian Street CRANBOURNE