2 / 9 Railway Street, CHATSWOOD NSW 2067
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 3 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 25 Nov 2016
APPROVED FOR RESTAURANT USE
Colliers International is excited to present 2 / 9 Railway Street, Chatswood for sale by the way of Expression of Interest closing on Thursday 15th December 2016 at 4pm (AEDT).
In a market where supply for quality strata properties to purchase has become extremely limited, this property provides an excellent opportunity to acquire an unique space with flexibility of multiple uses (STCA).
• Currently approved for restaurant use with extensive fit out with full bar and kitchen;
• Large gas and exhaust capacity
• Grease arrestor;
• 3 phase power;
• Internal garbage chute to basement;
• Elevated position with exclusive use of outdoor seating area;
• Flexible space that suits various uses and businesses;
• Triple access: 2x internal and external;
• 3x secure car spaces on title and exclusive use of 46 visitor car parking;
• 250m to Chatswood Railway Station;
• Visitor parking in building as well as excellent street parking options in close proximity;
• Swift access to major road links;
• Access to gym, pool, sauna and spa;
• Surrounded by an abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity at Chatswood Chase Shopping Centre, Chatswood Interchange, Westfield Chatswood, as well as countless restaurants, gyms, banks, and childcare centres; and
• No new commercial strata buildings slated for Chatswood; vacancy rates down to 6.6% as at July ‘16 (PCA). This figure is expected to compress further as stock continues to be withdrawn from neighbouring precincts for residential development.
Offered via Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 15th December 2016 at 4pm (AEDT). If you have any questions and or if you would like to arrange an inspection, please don’t hesitate to contact vendor’s exclusive agent Patrick Yi on 0425 314 892.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 15/12/2016 16:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Patrick Yi
- Delivery Address:
2 / 9 Railway Street CHATSWOOD