2/5 Marine Parade, MANLY NSW 2095
Offers Over $3,000 PW
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Nov 2016
THE MOST INSANE WATERFRONT COMMERCIAL SPACE - ON MANLY/SHELLEY BEACH FRONT
SEE IT TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMORROW, ANYTIME YOU LIKE? CALL US, WE NEVER SLEEP :)
Never to be repeated!!!
An unsurpassable, once in a lifetime offering has become available to acquire this premium waterfront commercial space in the iconic, highly sought after location of Manly.
Encapsulated by ocean everywhere you look, this commercial space gives you entire flexibility to take only half or the whole building to represent your business &/or brand with extreme exposure. Massive billboard opportunities exist here as does the opportunity to occupy Sydney's best commercial premises.
This premium offering is exceptionally rare & enjoys intense, beach front ocean views + huge pedestrian traffic right across the Manly to Shelley Beach Walk
WE URGE YOU TO CONTACT US ASAP AS THIS WILL BE SNAPPED UP.
- 25sqm of premium, waterfront commercial space
- Offers over $3,000 PW + GST
- Perfect for all businesses particularly restaurants/cafes + any business looking for an iconic, waterfront location
- 3 x bi-folding doors facing the water provide amazing view of the beach
- Option to take the whole property / combine with shop 1
- Massive billboard opportunities!!!
- Outdoor seating + rear access + store room
Businesses within close proximity to this property
- Manly Corso precinct
- Manly Wharf & Aquarium
- Manly Hospital
- Major supermarkets - Coles, Woolworth & ALDI
- International College of Business, Sydney
- Novotel Manly &and many accommodations catered to huge beach visitors throughout the year
- All major banks and mortgage brokers
Disclaimer: GST and outgoings may be applicable to all figures quoted above. The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way of the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. The agent will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from the agent.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2/5 Marine Parade MANLY