2-4 Evergreen Street Clifton Beach QLD 4879
- 1,365 m²
- Commercial Auction
High Yielding Investment – 15 Year Lease to Affinity Education
- High yielding investment
- Minimum 2.5% annual rent increases
- Net Income $208,894 pa
Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present to the market 2-4 Evergreen Street, Clifton Beach for sale via Public Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
• 15 year lease to 2028 + options to 2038
• Affinity Education – Blue chip operator, 160+ Centres with 2018 Revenue of $247M
• Highly accessible location off Captain Cook Highway with exposure to 19,000 passing cars daily and closeby to Coles Shopping Centre and Trinity Beach School
• Purpose built childcare centre licensed for 119 places set across huge 5,189 sqm site
• Landlord friendly triple net lease – tenant responsible for all usual outgoings including Land Tax, management fees and structural repairs and maintenance
• Minimum 5 year lease renewal notice period ensuring long term security
• Cairns – Stunning North QLD location, 5th most populous City in QLD with 160,000+ residents and a thriving tourism industry
• Minimum 2.5% annual rent increases
• Net Income $208,894 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 17 October at 2pm at the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office, located on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.
|Auction date and time||17/10/2019 14:00|
|Auction location||Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office - Level 22, 1 O'Connell Street, Sydney|
|Floor Area||1,365 m²|
|Land Area||5,189 m²|
|Parking||35 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||13 Sep 2019|