2 & 3 Fisher Road Loxton SA 5333
- Rural / Farming
- 236 ha
- For Sale, by Private Treaty
RIVERLAND VINEYARD WITH POTENTIAL HORTICULTURE DEVELOPMENT
- 236HA* LANDHOLDING
- 72HA* VINEYARD
- 700ML* WATER DELIVERY RIGHT
CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale a substantial 72* hectare vineyard occupying a total land area of 236* hectares.
Situated in Loxton in the Riverland region of South Australia, the property is planted to various varieties including Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache, Mataro, Merlot, Ruby Cabernet, Black Muscat, Colombard and Chardonnay.
In addition, the property is also planted to 24* hectares of almonds and two hectares of olives, with 105* hectares of land utilised for dryland cropping.
Key features include:
- A Large-scale landholding situated in a key irrigation district and close to processing facilities.
- Purpose-built vineyard with well-maintained trellis structure and irrigation system.
- A 700* megalitre Water Delivery Right provided by the Central Irrigation Trust.
- Structural improvements include a machinery shed, office, pump shed and fertigation enclosure and a chemical shed.
- Three dwellings are also available as an optional extra purchase which provide further development opportunities, including:
- Home Farm, a 39* hectare landholding with a 325* megalitre Water Delivery Right and three dwellings.
- Kibby and Dorsch Road Farm, a nine* hectare landholding with a 106* megalitre Water Delivery Right, planted to citrus.
- Gratwick Road Farm, an 11* hectare landholding with a 151* megalitre Water Delivery Right, planted to citrus.
For further information please contact:
+61 418 809 849
+61 400 859 634
|Floor Area||2,360,000 m²|
|Land Area||236 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||9 Apr 2019|