2/223 Leichhardt Street Spring Hill QLD 4000
- 84 m²
- For Lease, For Lease By Negotiation
Maximum Exposure, Everything Brand New & WOW Factor. Call Now.
Situated on the corner of Leichhardt & Boundary Street this amazing tenancy not only has amazing exposure but also WOW factor with 5-meter-high floor to ceiling glass, a generous free-flowing open plan design and finishes of the highest specifications.
The features include but are not limited too;
- Fantastic exposure to one of Spring Hill’s busiest intersections
- Be the first tenant after a complete refurbishment
- Brand-New Air-Conditioning Systems, electrics, CAT 6 cabling, lighting, etc
- Great natural light with floor to ceiling glass and 5m high ceilings
- Direct street level access
- Highly motivated Lessor
- Carparking available by negotiation
Adding to the above is the amazing location. Central station is only 500m walk, there is a bus stop at the door and you are surrounded by shops, cafes, Woolworths and all the other conveniences you could ever need.
This space is worth an inspection, but likely won’t last long so best to act quick.
**Happy to conjunct with outside Agents**
*Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due-diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.
|Floor Area||84 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||12 Mar 2020|