2/133-145 Brisbane Street Jimboomba QLD 4280
- 275 m²
- For Lease, Contact Exclusive Agents
A Rare and Golden Opportunity - Lease, Owner Occupy or Invest with 8% Plus Yield
- 275sqm building area, plus 233sqm alfresco area
- Suited to a range of users including; retail, office or professional services
- Current fitout includes commercial grade kitchen
- Fully furnished with seating for approx. 135 patrons
- Internal and external dining areas with large secured playground
- Sensational shopping precinct adjacent to McDonald's
- Ample onsite parking available
- Significant holding income of $184,810.91 Nett pa plus GST
- Prime highway exposure boasting in excess of 20,000 vehicles passing per day
The property is currently leased to Coffee Club under a Head Lease expiring 20th November 2020. Current Nett return of $184,810.91 pa plus GST with 4% annual increase. Coffee Club have ceased trading therefor the property can cater for a new Tenant, Owner Occupier or Investor alike.
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact Exclusive Agents Luke Mullen of Corwells or Tony Cook of Ray White.
Jimboomba is a thriving regional area only 45 minutes to Brisbane CBD and 60 minutes to Nerang on the Gold Coast. The Mount Lindesay Highway is the main arterial between Brisbane and Beaudesert and it provides convenient access on and off the highway in both north and south directions. Both the Logan Motorway and the Gateway Motorway are approximately 20 minutes away.
|Floor Area||275 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||20 Sep 2019|