2/115 Corymbia Place Parkinson QLD 4115
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 2,426 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent For Further Details
1,043sqm STATE OF THE ART TILT SLAB WAREHOUSE/OFFICE
* High clearance warehouse.
* Air conditioned corporate office space.
* Concrete tilt panel construction.
* Four 6 x 5m electric roller doors.
* Three phase power available
* Male & female amenities
* Up to 10.7m internal height
* Great truck access
* Excellent proximity to Mt Lindesay, Logan and Gateway Motorways.
WAREHOUSE SPACE: 2,040 sqm
OFFICE SPACE: 3,86 sqm
TOTAL AREA: 2,426 sqm
Parkinson is an outer southern suburb of Brisbane, Australia. The eastern boundary of Parkinson is marked by the Mount Lindesay Highway. The western boundary is aligned with the Sydney, Brisbane rail corridor. The Logan Motorway bisects the suburbs. The northern half is mostly residential developments with some parkland. The south remains uncleared with some industrial development emerging in the southeast corner.
|Floor Area||2,426 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||6 x Onsite parkings|
|Last updated||2 May 2019|