198D Torrens Valley Road Gumeracha SA 5233
- 509 m²
- For Sale, Price upon application
The Secret Cellar Door
- • Adelaide Hills
- • 45 Minutes from Adelaide
- • Address supplied upon application
Functions, Weddings, Restaurant, Cellar Door...
Occupying a one-acre landscaped allotment in a high-profile Adelaide Hills hotspot, this commercial facility offers a rare opportunity for entrepreneurs to create a thriving hospitality business with direct access to world class Barossa Valley, Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills produce.
The grounds are established with the views across the Adelaide Hills and it's easy to see why this venue is booked for weddings and events all year round. The complex comprises of a separate Cellar Door and Tasting room, café, restaurant with bar, dining room and a large undercover alfresco dining room. Food is prepared in the stainless steel, commercial kitchen (upgraded) and enjoys the benefits of a large pizza oven, walk in cool room, various fridges and a huge storage room.
Recent improvements include upgrades to the kitchen and toilets; installation of a café counter, display fridge and espresso machine; roof flashings, wiring upgrade, monitored security and a new phone system has been installed.
Behind the commercial infrastructure, the residential quarters present an opportunity for development as accommodation. The current configuration of a two-bedroom abode with separate bathroom could be used as is but it's here that opportunity knocks to take the existing business to the next level.
The business is supported by a central office and a separate laundry. There is secure and insulated shedding situated privately behind the complex catering for vehicles along with the storage of fresh produce with good insulation, refrigeration & ample storage space.
Water is in abundance around the 1 acre holding with two 20,000g rainwater tanks that are also connected to the equipped bore for garden and domestic use; Very handy for those looking for a kitchen garden to complement the restaurant.
This property represents an opportunity for entrepreneurs to build a thriving business on the back of a business that has already done the heavy lifting.
• Formal dining room including a large brick open fireplace, Jarrah timber top bar & shelving plus built in commercial refrigerator & ceiling fans
• Cellar Door and Tasting Rooms, Alfresco dining for up to 75
• Fully licenced restaurant
• Well manicured lawns, rose garden and rambling glory vine on the façade
• Well equipped commercial kitchen features 2 commercial gas stoves, stainless steel work benches & shelving, built-in bench cupboards, double stainless steel sink, commercial dishwasher, hand basin, built-in cool room and pantry
• Large office / storage room / commercial pizza oven and separate laundry
• Secure shedding with climate control for wine or other storage
• 2-bedroom accommodation with separate bathroom
• Equipped bore and 20,000gL rain water tank
• The garden features two lawned areas, a rose garden, stone slated fishpond, pergola area with established Glory vine.
• Adelaide Hills
• 45 Minutes from Adelaide
• Address supplied upon application
More Information is available upon request
All Inspections are strictly by appointment.
For finance options, please contact finance broker Danae Reed of Loan Market on 0429 398 329
|Floor Area||509 m²|
|Land Area||4,047 m²|
|Parking||50 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Nov 2019|