198 Chapman Road, YABBERUP WA 6239
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Mar 2017
WHAT COUNTRY LIVING IS ALL ABOUT
This picturesque and totally self-sufficient 49.81 hectare (123 acre) property is situated just a 20 minute drive from Donnybrook Town centre and represents top value to the astute purchaser. The very comfortable, well presented and modern home is designed with today's family in mind. Spacious open plan living, a showcase kitchen and 4 double sized bedrooms all with built in robes are features of the home. There is also a study and an activity room for children or grandchildren.
Minimize your outgoings! Features include:
* 18 north facing solar panels. You are totally off the grid.
* Gravity fed house water supply and reticulation.
* Numerous fruit trees, veggie garden and chicken pen.
* R6-R7 insulation to reduce your heating/cooling requirements.
* Satellite tv and telephone connections.
The property is currently running cattle. Other infrastructure includes:
* 6 bay extra height colorbond shed.
* Cattle yard and crush.
* 1 gully dams and a soak.
* Numerous paddocks for stock rotation, mostly electrified fencing.
The property is mainly heavy granite loam over clay. The country is scenic and offers some stunning views of the Preston Valley. Located down a quiet country road one would be hard pressed to find a property that offers lifestyle, luxury and location. Call Kim 0457321213 or Elaine 0418915650 for your personal inspection.
198 Chapman Road YABBERUP