197 Lord Street Perth WA 6000
- Development / Land
- 473 m²
- For Sale, $1,549,000
Corner and High-Density Development Site
Located on 473sqm* of green title land, 197 Lord Street has 2 street frontages on the corner of Lord and Brewer Street. Directly next door to HBF Park, this incredible development site has extraordinary potential to maximise your return on investment whilst giving you the option to have solid rental income.
Rear ROW zoned as Mixed Use R100. The City of Vincent currently allows up to 6 storeys of development and allows commercial tenancies on the ground floor. The site lends itself not only to a mixed use, or high-density residential project, but also to a wide range of uses. The City of Vincent's Local Planning Scheme 2, provides for all uses to either be permitted or permittable subject to local government applying discretion to the application.
• 473sqm* green title land
• 2 street frontages to Lord and Brewer Street
• Zoned "Mixed Use R100" allowing mixed use, high-density residential
• Nominal 3-year lease back on offer
• Rear Right of Way passage
• Daily passing traffic count of 27,700 + cars
• Easy access to the CBD and the greater Perth Metropolitan area via the Graham Farmer Freeway
• Walking distance to both the Beaufort Street and Northbridge entertainment precincts
Only 400m from Graham Farmer Fwy, 1km to the CBD, East Perth, Northbridge and Mount Lawley, this site provides a strong opportunity for a range of options. 197 Lord Street Perth represents an amazing opportunity for an owner occupier, investor, developer, other use permissible under the town planning scheme or neighbouring properties looking to expand.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact:
Ray White Commercial (WA)
M: 0421 622 777
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||473 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 Nov 2019|