193 Stafford Road Kedron QLD 4031
- Shop & Retail
- 1,505 m²
- For Sale, PLEASE CONTACT EXCLUSIVE AGENTS
RARELY OFFERED INNER-CITY ASX RETAIL INVESTMENT
- Lease expiry 2030 with options to 2040
- Blue chip covenant leased to Ampol Ltd
- Fully rebranded & refurbished in 2022
CBRE are pleased to exclusively offer for sale Ampol Kedron - A rare opportunity to acquire a recently refurbished inner-city fuel station leased to a leading ASX tenant.
Key property highlights:
- Leased to Ampol Ltd (Formerly Caltex Australia), an ASX listed, blue-chip fuel provider with over 1,900 service stations across the country and a market cap of $7.3 Billion.
- Lease expiry 2030 plus 2 x 5-year options until 2040 with annual CPI increases.
- Lessee pays all outgoings (excluding land tax).
- Fully refurbished in 2022, with a complete rebrand and new fiberglass tanks, canopy, fuel lines and 8 pumps.
- Located 8km from the Brisbane CBD, this high-profile 1,505sqm* corner site has direct frontage and exposure to Stafford Road.
- Exposed to 210,000* cars weekly, Stafford Road links the northern suburbs directly to Brisbane's CBD, whilst capturing traffic from Gympie via Webster Road.
- First time offered to the market in 17 years, providing a rare opportunity to purchase within the rapidly gentrifying suburb of Kedron with major renovations of surrounding amenities.
- Net income: $338,438 p.a.*
Ampol Kedron is being offered for sale by way of Expressions of Interest campaign closing 4:00pm (AEST) Thursday 2nd June 2022.
To obtain further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Josh Scapolan.