193 Harbour Drive Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- Development / Land
- 1,042 m²
- For Lease, Expressions of Interest Invited
Prominent CBD Corner Site, Owner will Build To Your Spec Prime Location.
193 Harbour Drive provides a rare opportunity to secure a prime CBD location for your business, with the owner happy to build to your specifications. Occupying a prominent CBD corner location with dual street access, outstanding exposure and surrounded by prominent long term businesses. With multi level options and up to 1290m2 of GLA, this property offers a multitude of options under the B3 Business Core zoning. Ideal for a large private enterprise, government department or local business looking to secure a prominent CBD location. Building will be erected to industry leading standards with proposals welcome.
Outstanding Features include:
- Prime 1,042sqm* corner block with access from Earl Street & Harbour Drive
- Zoned 'B3 Commercial Core' within the CBD Precinct allowing for a variety of uses (STCA)
- Excellent exposure with 2 street frontages to Harbour Drive and Earl Street
- CBD fringe location in a thriving commercial precinct with 7 storey height potential*
- Existing improvements include carports and garages with demountable office & plenty of hardstand or parking, full boundary fencing to 1800mm.
- Capitalise on the Coffs Harbour region, which is currently experiencing an influx of major infrastructure developments.
- Surrounded by national and corporate businesses.
- Attractive for government and private organisations looking to anchor their business in a prime location.
This property is being offered to the market via Expressions of Interest. This is a unique opportunity to either relocate or open your business with a purpose built building erected top industry leading standards. All uses are subject to Council Approval.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Matt OGarey of Nolan Partners.
*Areas are approximate
|Floor Area||1,290 m²|
|Land Area||1,042 m²|
|Parking||5 x Onsite parkings|
|Last updated||11 Oct 2019|