1929 O'Connell Road Bathurst NSW 2795
- Rural / Farming
- 10.66 ha
- For sale, $735,000 (GST na)
WAYFIELD - Peaceful Country Escape
"Wayfield" is located in the sought-after area of O'Connell, with its trendy country pub, highly regarded primary school and magnificent rural views. The house has 4 bedrooms, is constructed of double brick and has a lovely bright and open feel, typical of modern ranch-style homes.
Some of the many features of "Wayfield" include;
- Wide verandahs on three sides
- Huge loft area, with insulated ceiling, ideal for obbies or guest accommodation
- Four vehicle car port
- Lock-up shed (3.5 x 7 m), with power, roller door and pedestrian access
- Quaint outdoor "dunny"
- Good roof-water storage
- Spring-fed dam
- Slow combustion wood heaters
- Gas cook-top, with electric wall oven
- Beautiful northerly aspect with views to the lower blue mountains
- 2.5 hours drive to Sydney 25 minutes to Bathurst and oberon
"Wayfield" offers an opportunity to escape to the country, at an affordable price. Set in a peaceful garden setting, the front verandah provides an ideal place to sit and enjoy a relaxed lifestyle, close schools and shops, with easy access to Sydney.
To arrange an inspection please contact Peter Crampton on 0409 132269 or email@example.com or Matt Howle 0447 081 034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||10.66 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||24 Sep 2019|