192 Brisbane Road, ARUNDEL QLD 4214
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Mar 2017
Corner The Market Main Road - Under Contract
Open for Inspection - Friday 10th March 12:30-1pm.
* Located on the corner of 2 Hepworth Street and 192 Brisbane Road, Arundel
* 516m2* land
* Wide 44m* frontage
* Abundance of parking
* DA approved medical and offices
* Holding income - dual occupancy
* Two bed unit and garage at the reat
* Renovated internal modern kitchen and bathrooms
* Japanese remidal massasge occupies the front tenancy
* Convienient location across the Harbour Town Shoppping Centre
* Short walk to cafes
* Close to Broadwater for quick access to lifestyle parks
* Easy road access to Brisbane
* Sellers circumstances require immediate sale
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
192 Brisbane Road ARUNDEL