191-195 Lyons Road Drummoyne NSW 2047
- Development / Land
- 1,260 m²
SITUATED AT THE HEART OF A CHARACTERFUL VILLAGE
- Focal-point of characterful village
- Total frontage of 73m*
- Prominent 1,260sqm* land holding
- Prominent 1,260sqm* land holding, located on the corner of Lyons Road and Barney Street with a total dual frontage of 73m*
- A level site with Neighbourhood Centre zoning controls, the property presents the opportunity to redevelop the focal-point of this established village centre
- The 8.5m* height control, 1:1 FSR control and corner location lend themselves to a scheme with a mix of uses (STCA)
- Situated only 7.5km* from the Sydney CBD
- Lyons Road connects through to Victoria Road to the north east (including McDonalds, BWS, Harris Farm), and Five Dock to the south east (Coles, 7-Eleven and Chemist Warehouse).
- The subject property is situated the heart of a characterful village and is surrounded by densely-packed residential uses, along with a range of educational and leisure amenities
- Upon settlement, Caltex will remain in occupation under a Licence Agreement whilst the demolition and remediation works are being undertaken. A licence fee will be paid by Caltex during this period
- For more information on the full portfolio, please visit www.thenationaldevelopmentsiteportfolio.com.au
Stonebridge Property Group
+61 408 780 772
+61 411 694 756
+61 422 764 137
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.